My mind has been COMPLETELY BLANK.
My mind is mush, people. Mush.
I've been really busy, but I love it. My time is consumed by
(Ahem, note the lack of colon at the end of that line. I will write a grammar post about this.)
- a job I love (in all its half-time glory),
- kids I love (even when they drive me crazy),
- a husband I love (even when he drives me crazy),
- working out (P90X, running, and biking--all 3 every week),
- team-teaching seminary with Christian (a serious time sucker, but great so far),
- being social here and there (wonderful),
- and the never-ending task of trying to keep my house clean (I'm actually getting better at it!).
But my mind seems to be mush. I guess it's a good mush?
So despite the mush, I hereby promise to organize my thoughts and blog more often.