Monday, September 10, 2012

my mind is mush

A few times over the past week I've thought, "Ooh. I should write on my blog!" and do you know what?

My mind has been COMPLETELY BLANK.

My mind is mush, people. Mush.

I've been really busy, but I love it. My time is consumed by

(Ahem, note the lack of colon at the end of that line. I will write a grammar post about this.)

  • a job I love (in all its half-time glory),
  • kids I love (even when they drive me crazy),
  • a husband I love (even when he drives me crazy),
  • working out (P90X, running, and biking--all 3 every week),
  • team-teaching seminary with Christian (a serious time sucker, but great so far),
  • being social here and there (wonderful),
  • and the never-ending task of trying to keep my house clean (I'm actually getting better at it!).

But my mind seems to be mush. I guess it's a good mush?

So despite the mush, I hereby promise to organize my thoughts and blog more often.

You're welcome.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I'm sure part of the mush is that you were saddled with three extra boys for three days! And really, seminary is your excuse for any and all shortcomings/lack of participation this year. And it's a valid excuse! I sort of miss it, actually (the perma-excuse, not the work/early mornings) . . . .