Sunday, June 17, 2012

design star

Christian is the TV watcher in our relationship. But every once in a while we find a show that we both really like. We just rediscovered that we both like Design Star. I have trouble just sitting around watching TV. I always have to be doing something else at the same time.

(On a related note: we went to our church's temple in Oakland on Saturday, and I realized there as well that cannot sit still. Everyone in the room was sitting still the entire time, but I was fidgeting non stop. Can someone tell me what's wrong with me?)


Back to watching TV. While multitasking during Design Star, I came across these gems:

Reclaimed wood stairs. Love.
source

Love this floor!
source

I remember seeing this on a blog recently, but came across it again. I want a bunch of rock pillows for the boys' room!
source

Good luck ever getting me to paint hard wood floors (I have a hard time messing with wood), but this is great.
source
I'm actually supposed to be doing out finances right now. "Can't sit still. Must multi-task at all times (i.e. can't concentrate). Procrastinates." Hmmmm. I should probably figure that out.

4 comments:

Kerri said...

ditto on the temple. i'm always changing positions in my chair :)

Tamra said...

I only like to sit still sometimes. I have major issues with TV watching. It's kind of a problem - Rob is always begging me to watch a movie with him!

I love the stairs. That first floor would drive me CRAZY (plus, it seems a little over-coordinated with the walls). But the hardwood and white floor is AWESOME!

Emma and Dan said...

Yay! You're back.

I was wondering how things were going at home with you being part time now. It looks like you know how to keep busy. :)

Kim said...

I love the rock pillows! I want to figure out how to make some...