Monday, March 26, 2012

killing fruit flies


I used to be really good at killing fruit flies. I was fast. In reality, fruit flies are just kind of slow. I'm not actually fast at anything. But killing fruit flies made me feel fast. Then one day I wasn't very good at it anymore.

I think that was about the same time I realized the bags under my eyes don't go away even when I'm well rested.

Not to mention my eye sight is getting worse. I finally need glasses.

Bring it on, age. Bring it on.

(Just flicked a fruit fly off my water bottle.) 

3 comments:

Jenna{Mommy in Manhattan} said...

ha ha. this made me laugh. you my dear are not aging! you look fab!

Jenni said...

I think I really realized I was starting to age a few weeks after I had Stella. I was holding her and looking at her in a mirror. Then I made the mistake of looking at my own reflection. I saw myself like never before. Wrinkles, tired eyes, imperfections everywhere. Yep, bring it on!

Dania said...

hahah this is really funny!

www.thepinksmashbox.com