It seems the trend among bloggers is to post what you wear. You know, show off your fashion creativity or something like that. So I thought you would all like to know what I wore this weekend and be inspired and impressed by my adorable style.
1. No, I did not wear a bowl on my head. This is the lamp behind me. I just have mad photography skills like that.
2. Day-old hair. Too broke to buy this (best curl product I've tried) so I use the next best cheap thing: conditioner and gel mixed in my hand. It actually works really well.
3. No bra, of course. I really only need a bra in order to look like I have boobs. So if I'm not going out, there's zero point in wearing one.
4. No wedding ring, because, you know, I lost it.
5. Yes, the room is "cleaned up" (meaning the toys have been thrown in the general direction of where they should be).
6. Costco Kirtland brand socks. The only way to go.
7. Pajama pants I put on just for this picture, because a picture of me running around in a sweatshirt and underoos would not have been appropriate. And, yes, those underoos were on inside out. By the time I noticed, I was too lazy to switch them.
8. Speaking of the sweatshirt, it started out as Christian's sweatshirt. Then I stole it, because that's what good wives do. Big comfy sweatshirt? Yes, please!
Admit it. You wish you dressed this cute.