Sunday, February 26, 2012

what i wore

It seems the trend among bloggers is to post what you wear. You know, show off your fashion creativity or something like that. So I thought you would all like to know what I wore this weekend and be inspired and impressed by my adorable style.


1. No, I did not wear a bowl on my head. This is the lamp behind me. I just have mad photography skills like that.
2. Day-old hair. Too broke to buy this (best curl product I've tried) so I use the next best cheap thing: conditioner and gel mixed in my hand. It actually works really well.
3. No bra, of course. I really only need a bra in order to look like I have boobs. So if I'm not going out, there's zero point in wearing one.
4. No wedding ring, because, you know, I lost it.
5. Yes, the room is "cleaned up" (meaning the toys have been thrown in the general direction of where they should be).
6. Costco Kirtland brand socks. The only way to go.
7. Pajama pants I put on just for this picture, because a picture of me running around in a sweatshirt and underoos would not have been appropriate. And, yes, those underoos were on inside out. By the time I noticed, I was too lazy to switch them.
8. Speaking of the sweatshirt, it started out as Christian's sweatshirt. Then I stole it, because that's what good wives do. Big comfy sweatshirt? Yes, please!


Admit it. You wish you dressed this cute.

19 comments:

Shannon said...

I LOVE this post, Molly! love, love, love. you are truly a fashionista, because you can pull off sweats, be honest about life, and look dang good doing both!

Ashley said...

Ha ha. I am in a similar get-up at the moment. I love it all except the missing ring--I am still expecting it to surface in Hollister!

Julia Wade said...

you are the best. just sayin'.

jena wise said...

LOVE. While sometimes interesting, the real "what I wore" posts are a bit creepy. You look better anyway!

The Winkelman's said...

Haha, I love it! You totally crack me up.

The Winkelman's said...

Haha, I love it! You totally crack me up.

Emma and Dan said...

I love that you took the time to share your fashion wisdom with us. I'll have to try this look soon! :) My favorite blue sweatshirt also used to be hubby's.

Courtney said...

you are great.

Braden and Cheri said...

i love you molly.

Ashley C. said...

You're one classy lady!

Tamra said...

This made me laugh. I needed a good laugh this morning. Thanks!

(And honestly, you do look cute in that outfit. You're pretty much always cute. Some of us are jealous.)

Chris said...

This was sooo fun to read. You look cute no matter what. And, I agree with Ashley that the ring ought to surface here in Hollister. Someone else needs to come do a better job searching than I did...

Molly said...

Mom--I've been meaning to come down and look for it, but (fill in excuses here). ;)

Kerri said...

No, we just wish we could pull it OFF as cute!

Sally Teeple said...

So funny Molly!

Hope you find your ring! Dave lost his wedding ring a while ago, and then my mom found it between some couch cushions! I recommend taking the couch apart, just in case.

Jenna{Mommy in Manhattan} said...

you are too cute!

jeni said...

LOVE this post and how down to earth you are. Not that fashion bloggers are snobby or anything, but it's just refreshing to see someone who's willing to post such a normal picture of his/herself!

The Mostess said...

Hahahaha. I hate those blog posts. Nobody really cares what you wore, or where it came from. That's what InStyle is for.

You look lovely, Bowlhead!

The Mostess said...
This comment has been removed by the author.