Monday, February 6, 2012

train table


Christian got this train table for the boys. One of those awesome Craigslist finds. The boys absolutely love it. We spent about a couple days trying to keep them from climbing on it until I looked at Christian and said, "Do we really care if they play on top of it?" We agreed that we didn't actually care. (If I were a kid, I'd be all over that thing!) So they are free to play on top of it. One of these days they'll fall off. I'm not too worried about it.

8 comments:

Carly said...

Just don't put it too close to the window and you'll be fine. ;)

Kerri said...

we have the same one :)

Carbonneau said...

I think we have the same one too! do the boards come off and the middle side boards come off to make it smaller too? I wanted to create more storage under it, so we sewed a rectangular pouch/bin and used a staple gun to connect it under the outer bins. does that make sense? One holds all the train pieces and the other is the dress up bucket. looks like your boys love it!

Carbonneau said...

I meant to say outer *boards* not bins...harder to describe than I thought.

Molly said...

Carly--HA! Took me a second to get that.

Kerri and Kati--Aren't the great?

Kati--I'm not sure I can really picture what you mean, but either way it sounds super smart!

Ashley C. said...

If they can survive a fall out the kitchen window, what's a 12" fall onto carpet??

Ashley C. said...

If they can survive a fall out the kitchen window, what's a 12" fall onto carpet??

Molly said...

Ashley--Exactly. ;)