Wednesday, November 16, 2011

there's vomit in my hair

Liam has thrown up at least once a day for a week. It doesn't seem to be contagious, judging by the fact that no one else has gotten sick. 


I think he throws up in order to score more tub time.
Last night he threw up all over me. I've gotten used to it. I was so tired that I changed my clothes, washed my arms with a wash cloth, gave him a quick bath, and went to bed, ignoring the bit of vomit that had found its way into my hair.

This morning I was about to get in the shower when I remembered that I had a dentist appointment in 30 minutes... 45 minutes from my house. I threw on clothes, brushed my teeth, and ran out the door without showering. 



I still have vomit in my hair. And I'm going to bed.

7 comments:

Ashley C. said...

Only a mother...

Amy Carter said...

he's so cute!!

sorry to hear about him being sick. :(
hope he gets better soon... for both of your sakes!

Kerri said...

I am momma...hear me ____zzz____

Em said...

Love this!!

The Mostess said...

No Judgement.

Ashley said...

Oh no! Is he still sick? This is so sad, for both of you! I love him for smiling like that when he is sick.

Molly said...

Ashley--Nope. He seems to be all better! The doctor said some kids develop temporary lactose intolerance when they have been throwing up for a while, so she suggested we switch to soy formula for a bit. And we suspected that baby food with bananas wasn't agreeing with him. We switched to soy and cut out bananas and now he's totally fine!