Wednesday, November 2, 2011

birdies

Owls. Birdies. Either way, they were adorable.

We were going to trick-or-treat with a big group of friends, but decided at the last minute to make it a family affair and went with Ashley and Tyler's kids and my parents.

So many cute little boys!

Charlie and Max's penguin toys were a hit.

Graham's favorite house had this cool light. He wanted to stay there all night.

Birds of a feather...

In his nest.

And I quote, "This is why I'm medicated."

Melts my heart.

How did I think I could go trick or treating alone with my boys?? Never would have worked. So glad I had my mom there.

Such a big boy.

Chillin.

Trick-or-treat, Panda! (Who says you can't trick-or-treat at your own house?)


9 comments:

Amy Carter said...

Yay, I was hoping this post would be here when I checked this morning! Cute costumes!!

Amy Carter said...

ps, when did liam get so big??? i hardly recognize him.

Ashley said...

Your costumes were SOOOO cute! Thanks so much for all your help that night--it was a bit of a rough night at the Carter household and I don't think I was the friendliest but you helped us out so much!

The Carters said...

Cute costumes. Gladiators, right?
-Ian

the Rowleys said...

loved the costumes!

Molly said...

Thanks, guys!

Ashley--you were nicer and less stressed than I probably would have been! I'm glad I ended up at your house and could help a little.

Ian--Ooh. Gladiator is a good one. I had birds, owls, easter eggs, and court jesters. Looks like we can use these costumes for years to come...

Ashley C. said...

I love Dad's quote. Haha.

Molly said...

Ashley--I caught him in the act. Walked in just as he had put the mountain of whipped cream on the top.

The Mostess said...

I go with owls. Inspired by Ashley, of course.