I worked my butt off this week and finished everything pressing at work. And Thursday isn't even over yet. Booyah. So, I will have my day.
Tomorrow I plan to
- go to the DMV and renew my license. Doesn't that sound fun? (Barf.)
- not clean my house, because I plan to clean up tonight.
- not look at work email.
- drop the kids off with Christian while I go to my lunchtime Vaganova Ballet class at Stanford.
- maybe get a little tour of Tesla since it's Christian's last day there. (PS--He will be starting a new job next week! More on that later.)
- bake more bread.
- eat said bread fresh out of the oven.
- play with the boys all afternoon.
- hang out with my sisters in the evening.
That sounds like a lovely birthday to me. I'm turning 30 and I think that sounds GREAT. I enjoyed my 20's immensely, and plan to enjoy my 30's just as much.
Do you love your birthday? Or do you moan and groan about turning a year older?