Wednesday, October 26, 2011

check it out

Check out my sister's blog. It's gonna be a good one. It has been a rough year for her, so she's starting anew. Moving on. Embracing life as it is. In case you don't know my sister, now you can.

Ashley lives in an adorable little bungalow.


She'll be sharing all her house projects, from ripping out the garage roof to repainting her rooms to sewing curtains. And that's just this week's projects.
She's a landscape designer. She'll be sharing her gardening projects.
And did I mention that she cooks? Vegan and vegetarian food. You'll drool. {I did not inherit any of her cooking skills.}


Many of you know and adore Ashley, but those of you who don't can get to know her now! Go follow her!



2 comments:

Amy Carter said...

I guess she is pretty great, isn't she!

Ashley C. said...

Aw, thanks! Ha, now I have to live up to this post!