Thursday, June 16, 2011

um, happy anniversary??

Our 7-year anniversary is this Saturday.

June 18th.

Do you know what else is this Saturday?

Christian's bike event at Calabazas Bike Park in San Jose from 11am-4pm. Check it out! Have a hot dog. Watch local riders in some friendly competition. In fact, enter to compete yourself if you can pull some sweet tricks. Take your kids for a little bike workshop. Should be fun for all!

Do you know what else is happening this Saturday?

I'm hosting a multi-family garage sale at my house. How exactly, you ask, did I end up with a garage sale scheduled the same day as the bike event? Ask the rain. It's the rain's fault. Either way, I'll be hosting a garage sale at my house from 8am-2pm. And you should TOTALLY stop by and buy our junk awesome stuff!

Do you know what we'll be doing in the evening to celebrate our anniversary?

Ab-so-lute-ly nothing. We'll probably collapse on the floor out of exhaustion after putting the boys to bed.

Happy 7 years, babe!

4 comments:

Julia Wade said...

a huge happy anniversary to you! sounds like a busy and wonderful day :)

Chris said...

Good thing that I read your blog, because (since I'll be at your garage sale anyway) I can totally watch the boys while you and Christian go out to celebrate! Happy 7th! (not that I'd forgotten or anything)

Braden and Cheri said...

Just one more year until you reach the magic "we've-been-married-8-years-and-forgot-our-anniversary" tradition. Apparently it's real. Ask Kerri.

And (I'm assuming) your MOM IS AWESOME! Take advantage of the date.

LJ, DC and ML said...

Oh geez, has it been 7 years already?! No way! Happy Anniversary guys, and don't forget to go on a date. :)