1. Christian got a temp position at Tesla Motors. Yay! Cross your fingers it leads to something more...
2. Christian and I carpooled to work today, so, of course, we listened to his talk radio station. Didn't occur to me 'til later that he is joining MY commute. Tomorrow we are listening to my audio book. Don't ask for whom the bell tolls, Christian. It tolls for thee.
3. I'm not positive how I feel about the skirt I'm wearing today. It's cute on the hanger, so I'm trying not to have second thoughts.
4. Liam sleeps on a blanket on the floor by my bed. We're classy like that.
5. I wish I were as interested in current events as I am in whether someone spells their name with one 'n' or two.
6. Why can't I just get up an go to the bathroom as soon as I have to pee. Do I really need to procrastinate everything I do?
7. We're sharing a nanny with Robin in Mountain View. Hurray! One of the best parts--I'll get to run on the Steven's Creek Trail after pick up on Thursdays!
8. I'm going to a work conference in Miami, so I'm taking the boys with me (grown boy included). Vacation, anyone?
9. The boys' nanny is going to speak Spanish to them. I cannot tell you how excited I am about this. (I'm excited about this.)
10. Graham has started saying his own "prayer" at night. In fact, last night he said 4 or 5 of them before we had to call it quits and make him lay down.
3 years ago