I'm obviously not afraid of ending a sentence with a preposition.
But let me tell you about the strange things that scare me...
1. That my phone will fall out of my pocket and into a toilet.
2. That an alligator will come out of the drain and bite my toes if I stand on the drain in a shower. (Yes, I realize this makes no sense.)
3. That something will grab my ankles if I walk down a dark hallway.
4. That something (as in a swamp monster) will grab my ankles when I'm in open/dark water.
5. That bugs/reptiles will crawl out of the toilet while I'm sitting on it.
6. That I'm going to find a dead person every time I open a public bathroom stall.
I know. Weird. What kinds of strange things scare you?
3 years ago