Sunday, April 3, 2011

weekend 14:52 - Biking

We decided to test out the new bike trailer seat we got for Liam. We strapped the boys in and went for a nice 8-mile ride along (mostly) quiet roads and bike paths. Liam was as happy as a clam for the first half of the ride, then sound asleep for the second half. I'd say he liked it!




Of course, we had to stop at Pinkberry on the way home... Yum. We had had a pretty disappointing week with yet another job rejection (from a job Christian was really excited about). Riding, chatting, laughing, and being outside together really lifted our spirits. We needed it.

2 comments:

Ashley C. said...

Since when do you wear glasses?

Molly said...

I don't. They're clear glasses for bike riding when it's too dark/cloudy for sunglasses but I still don't want bugs in my eyes.

Although my vision got worse after having Liam, so I bet I'll be wearing real glasses soon. :(