Saturday, March 19, 2011

obsessed



We went to Pinkberry for the first time tonight. (Yummy!! But more on that later.) I am obsessed with the green chairs at the Sunnyvale franchise. Not the white chairs. Only the green chairs.



I am the (self-proclaimed) queen of online searches. If the information is out there, I can find it.

I cannot find who makes these chairs. They aren't the $350 Phillipe Starck Ghost chairs in many of the franchises. That info is all over the web.

I didn't think to ask while I was there, and I can't find anything online, so sent an email to Pinkberry. I am determined.

I'm really not one to "obsess" over things like this (clothing, shoes, decor), but I want these chairs. Think they'd notice if four disappeared? ;)

4 comments:

Julia Wade said...

those are totally rad.

lynn_rotter said...

I am on the search for these chairs as well!! Please email me if you find out anything! lrotter.lynn@sbcglobal.net

I found something similar at walmart.com, but not quite the right chair. http://www.walmart.com/ip/Black-Accent-Chair/17723538?findingMethod=Recommendation:wm:RecentlyViewedItems

lynn_rotter said...

I am on the search for these chairs as well!! Please email me if you find out anything! lrotter.lynn@sbcglobal.net

I found something similar at walmart.com, but not quite the right chair. http://www.walmart.com/ip/Black-Accent-Chair/17723538?findingMethod=Recommendation:wm:RecentlyViewedItems

❤ Mrs. Mats (✿◠‿◠) said...

Hi! By any chance, did you get a word back about the chairs? Looking the same exact chairs. Thanks! Pls. email me at saijo18@gmail.com

Thanks!