Thursday, March 24, 2011

Liam's blessing

On Sunday Christian blessed Liam at church. It was very nice to have our family and some friends at church with us and see the men form the tight little circle around Liam for the blessing. As they came together I had this wonderful sense that little Liam was so protected and safe in that little huddle of people so special to us.

Liam wore a little outfit that was Christian's when he was a baby (different outfit than Graham wore for his blessing), hand-me-down argyle socks from Amy, and the little blue shoes my friend Sally gave me when Graham was born.

After the blessing, everyone came over to our house to eat and chat. Little kids ran around like crazy--8 little boys here and 1 little girl.

It was a special day. We love our little Liam and are so grateful to have him in our life.












10 comments:

Ella said...

Holy Heavens! That is one extremely HANDSOME and HAPPY baby! Wow. Seriously, awesome!

Jenna said...

Your kids are adorable!!! I love Christian's bow tie. You look fabulous my dear!! What a special day. You have to babies like me. :)

Julie Laughlin said...

those pics are so dang cute! i love graham in a shirt and tie. major cuteness. liam is getting so big!

Chris said...

Wow, Molly. Those pictures are as good as any professionally taken. Definitely need to be framed.

whitney said...

i just LOVE all those pics of graham and liam together... it so reminds me of snapping photos of joel and kadin when they were that age. you basically have 2 babies! i love it! they are so handsome.

Tamra said...

I love the picture of the chubby baby legs! SO cute.

And that last picture, of Graham picking Liam's nose while Liam is falling over. Priceless.

LJ, DC and ML said...

Look at those cute little boys! I'm still bummed we missed the blessing, but you know I'd have much rather been there than where I was. :)
Someone needs to tell G he can pick his nose and his toes but not his friend's nose. Maybe his toes?

Amy Carter said...

beautiful baby! such cute pictures.

Rach said...

oh my goodness...let the matching clothing begin!!! Some of the happiest days of my life where when I would dress the boys alike. I still make them do it a ton...but Scott is making me tone it down!
Are you a matching clothes mom??

Kristen said...

Beautiful boys. Beautiful Molly. I want to meet them!! :)