Thursday, March 10, 2011

Graham and Liam

I love my boys. Graham makes us laugh every day as he babbles, laughs at the TV, reads his books, and does his little stomping dance. He talks a ton. He thinks he's saying real words, but he has yet to actually say anything real. That doesn't stop him, though. He reads his books out loud and has a lot of very serious things to tell us throughout the day. In fact, yesterday he repeated the same (babble) sentence 3 times in a row. I'm sure one of these days he'll surprise us with his first real words.

Graham learning how to dunk oreos.


Loves bath time.


Helps me in the garden.


Getting tired of all the rain.


Boy time.


That's a lot of babies!


My babies.


One of my favorite sights.


Like I said in my last post, he's been sick lately (teething, nasty cold, nasty virus resulting in a fever and an itchy and ugly fever rash). Poor little guy. Last week, after two days on Benadryl due to his horrible rash, we discovered what happens when he stops taking it... We put him to bed and 2 hours later let him come back out, because he was still wide awake and playing in his crib happy as a clam. He then ran around babbling until midnight. MIDNIGHT. This is a kid who goes to bed at 7:30. Sheesh.

Can you see his rash?


Graham loves melon. Cantaloupe will do, but honeydew is his favorite.


Liam is just getting cuter and cuter every day. I love this little boy so much.


He smiles and talks to us all the time. We can prop him up in the corner of the couch now, and he loves sitting up and watching us run around the living room.


We were convinced that you can't possibly get two easy babies in a row, but we have learned that it is possible. Liam has proved to be almost as easy as Graham. Not quite, but pretty stinkin' close.

5 comments:

Packet of Seeds said...

Your boys are a.d.o.r.a.b.l.e.

LJ, DC and ML said...

So cute. Never fails to amaze me, Liam looks so grown up! Adorable, but grown up! I bet he'll look exactly the same when he's older.

the Rowleys said...

adorable boys!

Ashley said...

I can't believe you got two angel babies. I bet all your babies will be like that! Poor Graham with that rash!

Tamra said...

Hurray for easy, happy babies! I pray for people to have easy babies. Seriously. Hard babies make you go crazy! I wish that for no one.