Saturday, March 26, 2011

domino effect

I need to get my bike and trainer out of the garage so I can go on a ride in the living room. (Go away, rain!) I wanted to wait until Graham was asleep so he wouldn't try to get near the wheel spokes while I rode. That would be a disaster.

He is now asleep.

However, I don't feel like I can "go" on a ride until the groceries are put away.

I had to clean out the fridge in order to fit the groceries.

In the process I filled the sink with dirty tupperware.

I can't put all the groceries away until I rinse out my new glass jars for my bulk products.

I can't rinse the jars until I clean the dirty tupperware filling the sink.

I figured I would crash and burn if I attempted all this work without eating anything, since it's noon and I never ate breakfast.

So I made a sandwich.

Although now that I think about it, the bulk products can wait to be put away until I'm done with my bike ride.

The only problem now is that I'm not someone who can exercise on a full stomach. Curse you, turkey sandwich!

1 comment:

Tamra said...

That was awesome. Thanks!