Friday, November 19, 2010

this just in...

Christian does not know how to frown.


I'm not joking. We were comparing double chins in the mirror tonight trying to see who could make their face look worse (always fun to make funny faces in the mirror), and I realized my face looked 10 times worse if I frowned.

So I told Christian to frown.

He tried...

Nothing.

Tried again...

No luck.

He cannot make the edges of his mouth turn down.

My husband is not capable of frowning. He wasn't even aware before tonight. I mean, the guy laughs in his sleep. Does it surprise anyone that he can't frown?

3 comments:

Emma and Dan said...

I was worried if I commented down below that you might not see it, but I had to tell you how cute Graham looked on Halloween. Those bat ears were awesome!
You looked amazing of course. I love when the parents dress up too. We are usually too lazy. :)

Amy Carter said...

really? i'm going to have to see this in person.

Kerri said...

i can't frown either!!!!!!!! I'm trying so hard right now, and I can't do it!!! I never knew I couldn't frown. Steve's frown is super cartoonish, and me??? nope. when I try, it just goes super straight! Ha Ha Ha!!! things we learn about ourselves when judging others...way to go christian! we're bonding!