Friday, September 17, 2010

marshmallows and such


(Photo source. Check out the recipe there, too...)


Eating too many marshmallows makes me sick. When I was younger, I ate so many marshmallows my dad used to say that if I kept eating so many I'd turn into a marshmallow. Words of wisdom right there. Luckily something clicked in my body and at some point in my adolescence, I started feeling very sick whenever I ate too many marshmallows. I can handle a handful, but I now I know to stop after that.

I once had a dream that I was eating marshmallows and I woke up feeling sick. (No, my pillow was not missing.)

Today I got this great idea to make carmel and chocolate dipped marshmallows for Graham's birthday. Doesn't that sound so yummy? (Yes--I'm already thinking about throwing him his first birthday party.)

So, naturally, I started looking up recipes for yummy dipped marshmallows.

I looked at a few too many.

I now feel sick as if I have eaten too many marshmallows.

It's got to be psychological.

3 comments:

mj said...

if you make caramel-chocolate covered marshmallows for graham's first birthday party, i am officially inviting myself.

Kerri said...

psychological, perhaps, but it sounds like a great way to stay away from junk food -- albeit, plain whipped sugar...

Shayla Taylor said...

Dang it Molly! I was trying not to start planning for Christmas but now that I've read that blog.... :)