Wednesday, April 7, 2010

richard and more

1. I know I'm so mean to Richard. I told him it was all for the ratings. Although it turns out he hadn't told his sister about E and she found out through my blog. Oops! To make it up to him, let me tell you more about Richard. He is doing AWESOME. (Awesomely?) His 3rd-quarter report card just came in and he has all A's and B's with only one C+ (though he was trying hard for a B). Way to go Richard!! We have not had to bug him about school at all this semester. He is doing great all on his own. Every day he gets himself up for 6am seminary--church scripture study for high school students. He has been better about not missing days now that E is in the picture, which is juuust fiiine with us. And he is about to fill out his mission papers! I can't believe he will be graduating in just over 2 months and likely leaving on his mission in 5! Seems so soon. Excitement and senioritis all around.

2. Last week I came home with 3 of these wooden cars. I love them. I had to bring home 3 -- one for each of the 3 boys we're going to have. :) I think I could handle having all boys. Christian says no way--we have to have a girl. We'll see. It seems the Carter kids only know how to have one or the other.


3. Christian brought home a dog. 3 to be exact. Aren't these so fun? We have no idea what we are going to do with them. Probably stick them behind a dresser, rediscover them when we move out, and then get rid of them. But they are so fun!!

6 comments:

Packet of Seeds said...

I like the "fake" dogs.... sort of like having a dog without having to feed, pick up the poop, or take for a walk. I think you should put them up in your window so when a burglar comes by, he might just keep walking.

Ashley C. said...

Ha, why is it that you keep getting HUGE things for your little apartment?! Mirror, piano, horse-sized dog cut-outs. When is it going to stop? :)

Molly said...

Ummmmm, when I buy a huge house to go with my huge things?

Amy Carter said...

uh, what on earth could you possibly do with cardboard cutouts of dogs?

Molly said...

Take pictures of them and put them on my blog! Hey, Banana Republic was going to throw them away. We can play with them first and THEN throw them away. :)

Ashley said...

I hope for your sake that you get a girl--but if you could get them all as perfect as Graham I say go for it!