Wednesday, March 31, 2010

pictures of graham

These are all from my phone. Enjoy!

Graham has figured out how to roll over onto his stomach and now immediately rolls over and sleeps face down. I think it's really cute!


Graham normally takes his baths outside. He loves it. I'd like to say that he is being modest here and covering himself up for the photo. In reality, he has just discovered exactly where his wee-wee is.


I normally get up with Graham in the morning. When I need to jump in the shower and get ready for work, I leave Graham with sleeping Christian and try my best to convince Christian to get out of bed so that Graham can have awake time and then go down for his nap later. I often find two sleeping boys by the time I get out of the shower.


Graham and Luca with Ashley on our walk at the Sawyer Camp Trail. So cute!


On our hour-long walk at Lake Tahoe. He looks unhappy, but he really was having fun.


Okay, these aren't of Graham, but look at how much snow there was when we went to Tahoe!



He LOVES this doorway jumper. (Thanks Kitty!) Although he tends to spit up a lot when he gets excited. Gross.


This was my last weekday at home before going back to work full time. It was nice and warm. Ahhhh. A lady from India saw us on the lawn and came down from her apartment with her granddaughter to hang out with us. Makes me think it would be pretty fun to hang out with the people who live around me if I were home during the day.


Kind of an old photo. Graham playing with his friend "Ducky."

11 comments:

Julie Laughlin said...

oh my goodness - the picture in the tub is sooooo cute!

Julianne said...

Adorable(as always)! I can't believe how big he is now.

Julia Wade said...

k, i'm still not over that you are a momma. LOVE it.

also, i think that graham is THE perfect blend between the two of you. like perfect blend.

Jenna said...

MOLLY! He is so cute! I LOVE that he takes his baths outside! A true California guy! Soon he will be surfing the waves and skateboarding. Love him!

Ashley C. said...

Aww, I love him!

The Winkelman's said...

Molly, you are so cute and so is your little Graham! I love these pictures!

Kerri said...

Oh, he is REALLY a cute baby!

Chris said...

Molly, these are the cutest photos of Graham, just reminding me that I'll be with this happy little guy today. Your phone takes great photos.

Amy Carter said...

so cute! love the tub pic. thanks for sharing!

Tamra said...

He's getting so big! It's amazing how fast babies grow. So cute!

The Carters said...

he gets bigger every time i see him or a photo of him. Please tell him to stop! Time goes too fast! And wow- that doesn't look like Luca at all! I think we get to see him this weekend so i will reaquaint!