Saturday, March 27, 2010

mirror, mirror

I've decided I'm not allowed to reupholster anything until 1) it's summer and I'm on break from my night job, and 2) I've finished the other projects I've started.

Look at me being all responsible and whatnot. Aww, our little Molly is growing up.

SO! Project #1: mirror, mirror on the wall.

I've figured out how to make a frame for my big huge mirror.

If you have any old picture frames lying around cluttering up your house, give them to me. They can be small. They can be large. They can be plastic. They can be wood.

4 comments:

Eve said...

molly, i would love to hear your idea for the mirror frame! Im in the process of creating slip covers for a chair... its a big old project.. which is super fun, but daunting at the same time. Good luck with the frame!
XOXO
Eve

nicole said...

i think you could try some crown molding - super cheap.. google it.

Kerri said...

hey ;) I can't wait to see what you come up with.

Cheri's used the crown molding idea and it is AWESOME! and cheap. Maybe not as cheap as getting everyone's old frames. She may have it on her blog, but I'll send you a pic. It is sooo classy!

Chris said...

On thursday I'll bring all the old frames still in the attic, or oops, did we donate them for the garage sale last year? I'll look