1. Graham slept for 9 hours straight last night, then went back to sleep for another 3. Awesome. Can he do that more often, please?
2. Christian graduates in 10 weeks! Perhaps I should start planning a party!!
3. Sending a shout out to all my working mamas. It's Friday!
4. Did you know that my manager has not mentioned the piano since Monday? It was all for show. She doesn't really care.
5. If Stanford put me in charge of ticketing bikers/pedestrians/drivers on campus who were breaking laws and/or common sense rules of properly sharing the roads and sidewalks, I could probably make back a good chunk of the money lost from the endowment during the recession. Seriously. I can't stand biking/walking/driving on campus. It's a free-for-all and I'm surprised more students don't end up in the ER with head trauma. Did you know that only 10% of the undergrads who ride bikes actually wear helmets while riding? Appalling. And did you know that 75% of the students who ride bikes think they are invincible, that stop signs don't apply to them, and that they can do whatever they want since they pay tuition? I made up that last statistic, but I'd bet my life on it.
6. I want to re-upholster the couch and chair in my living room. I love the damask pattern, but I'm not a huge fan of the colors. I'm just not a red/yellow/gold person. I want something simpler. Just green and white or blue and white or red and white. Something more versatile. Not to mention they were very poorly upholstered and are in need of serious help. This project will likely not happen for a while since I have my hands full right now. Dare I even mention that it would be cool to print my own upholstery fabric? Oh, to dream.
7. I'm avoiding working. It's true. It's Friday. My mind is mush after this week. I need a nap.
3 years ago