Monday, February 8, 2010

pictures of graham

I guess I'm not too great at posting pictures of Graham, am I? Maybe this will make up for it. Here are a few shots I took on my phone.

Playing in his favorite place (Ian and Kitty's old play mat) with his favorite toy (some old ducky from Ian and Kitty's house):


As a pirate at his first little kid birthday party!


Afternoon tummy time on the couch resulted in a perfectly timed nap in the setting sun:


You wish you were as cool as Graham:


You can't hide the TV from Graham. He will find it:

9 comments:

Julia Wade said...

thanks for the update! i was getting a little anxious for more pics... seriously. :)

Jenni said...

He is just so cute. And we thank him for not spitting up on our carpet the other night!

The Winkelman's said...

My babies love the tube too. :)

Ashley C. said...

It's been too long since I've seen him! I need to come over.

Ashley said...

The lighting in the sleeping one is amazing, but my favorite is the big smile in the first one! He's growing up fast.

Hey, you should have another!

Chris said...

The photos (and the kid!) are all so cute. It's hard to select a favorite. And, what baby actually enjoys tummy time enough to fall asleep?? When will you be needing a baby sitter again soon?

Amy Carter said...

it is about time. i love the one of him sleeping on his belly. so sweet.

Kira said...

He is darling! I absolutely love his name - he looks like a cute lil Graham. Oh and I'm with you on the molten chocolate lave cake - my fave!

Ella said...

What a cutie. He's a lucky little fella. Jack looks around like crazy as soon as he hears the TV.