Friday, February 5, 2010

molten chocolate lava cake

I am craving this.

{Photos swiped without permission from this site. Please don't hate me fellow blogger.}

I think I will make some this weekend. Or perhaps next weekend for Valentine's Day. I did a quick search online and decided to try this recipe. Mainly because they use pretty pictures. That usually wins me over. But that means I need some of those adorable ramekins (note: I had no idea these were called ramekins as of 5 minutes ago).


Looks like I will be perusing TJ Maxx and Marshalls and Ross this weekend in search of some on sale.

Yum.

Yummy.

Mmmmmmmmm.

Back to work. Back to work...

8 comments:

mj said...

oh, just go to world market...they have lots of colors (in 4 packs, i think) for $2 or $3. seriously cute.

Molly said...

Oh yeah! I always forget about that place and it's so stinking close! That and my mom would probably live in that store if she had one near her. I think of her every time I see it.

Dyan said...

This is what I am making tonight! I am so excited. If you don't want to buy ramekins you can use muffin tins, they work well.

Ashley said...

So funny, I was planning on making the same thing for V-day! I bought ramekins just last week for Tyler's YM to make creme brulee--got them at Target for $2.00 each I think--but it sounds like I got ripped off!

Christian said...

I can assure you that Molly will not be purchasing those things.

We can't afford it, right Molly?

Looks like we'll have to borrow some.

Courtney said...

pier 1 sells them for $1 each! We make these all the time...soooo goooood, especially with a huge scoop of vanilla ice cream!!

Chris said...

good places to shop. I have some red ones if you want to borrow mine.

Molly said...

Don't listen to Christian. We can afford ramekins. I got some tonight. :)