Friday, January 1, 2010

new year's eve 2010 according to graham

Graham's own words. I typed for him:

Well first we went to this wedding in Castro Valley. Dad says it's his dad's brother. I guess that makes him my great uncle. He's a funny guy. I partied so hard at the wedding that I passed out on the floor. My parents left me there for like an hour.


Then we came home and my folks decided we should all go to bed at 9pm. Seriously? Lame! We were all snoring by 9:30. I guess it wasn't such a bad idea after all.

Since they were drooling away, I decided I wanted to celebrate the new year and woke them up at 12:30am. Happy New Year! Aaaaand back to sleep. Zzzzzzz.

Then the night got real fun. I woke up again at 4 (my mom practically smothered me in kisses to thank me for not waking up sooner). But because of my congestion and nasty sounding cough, she got this great idea to take my temperature...you know where...

So I lay there smiling at my dad, and BAM! Ha! I pooped all over her hand! Take that, sucka'! And then I peed all down her leg! And then I laughed. Muahaha...

That'll teach them to mess with me.

So we all stayed up for another half hour laughing, and zzzzzz...we slept 'til 8.

'Twas a good night.

Happy New Year, everyone! May your year be full of eating, pooping, peeing, and sleeping.

6 comments:

Amy Carter said...

we're all sick too. so is dad. we're blaming it on ian/sutton.
ps. under the arm works just as well... much cleaner. even better, i'd recommend the temperal scan.
pss. i'm much wilder than you... i stayed awake until 11pm!

Kim said...

Sick. One time Ryan was constipated and the doctor said to "take his temperature"--to stimulate the poop chute. And WHAMO! poop-a-plenty all over the place. So I can relate:).

Trinity said...

Wow! It sounds like you all had a very eventful New Years!! Its funny to thin that even those times that you're getting pooped on you wouldn't change a thing :) Sorry to hear the Graham is sick. I hope he gets better soon. Happy New Year to all of you. (hugs and kisses)

madichan said...

Ahahaha...I'm glad that you all had a good laugh over that!

Ashley C. said...

Eew, eew, ewww. Sounds like you guys had a wild night! I have a feeling I might have been the only one left in our family who actually stayed up til midnight!

Kerri said...

funny story!