Wednesday, January 13, 2010

for nineteen dollars


I know I always vowed not to wear skinny jeans until my legs were indeed skinny, but considering I'm 2 (close to 3) pant sizes smaller than when I had Graham, I'm feeling pretty darn skinny by comparison. So Christian surprised me by buying these jeans at Banana Republic today. They were originally $98. He paid $19. Not bad, husband of mine. Not bad at all. This is the second pair of jeans Christian has ever bought for me. Both have fit like a glove. Why is it that when I go jeans shopping I have to try on 10 pair to find one that even remotely fits, but when Christian buys them they are perfect? What can I say? I have the best husband.

{No, these aren't the $160 boots I posted about. I found a "close enough" pair for $50. That I can live with.}

9 comments:

Julia said...

molly you are looking fantastic. :) fabulous jeans!

Ella said...

You look smokin'!

madichan said...

Um, can Christian buy jeans for me? Maybe this is a new business venture. You look great! EMBRACE the boots over jeans look.

Ashley said...

Darling! You look sooo skinny!

Trinity said...

Molly you look great! I love the whole outfit. Christian is going to have to go jeans shopping for all of us now. Give him a pat on the back for me.

Amy Carter said...

nice. yes, skinny jeans are a requirement if you're wearing tall boots.

Ashley C. said...

Ugh, tell Christian to buy me jeans too! I could use some help.

Eve said...

i want a pair of hot $19 jeans. you look hot!

The Winkelman's said...

HUh?! Your husband buys you jeans, just because?! Cows will certainly fly the day my husband does that.