Monday, December 7, 2009

thanksgiving weekend

We had a great Thanksgiving.

Here we are preparing dinner in our kitchen. I was doing yams on the stove, Richard was peeling potatoes on the counter, and Christian was preparing our little turkey in the sink.


We had a great dinner at Christian's parents' house (yummy!) and got to compare Graham to a picture of Grandma Paula when she was a baby.


Then I went down to Hollister for a couple days while Christian worked.

Amy, Ashley, Mom, and I walked our 2008 5k route.



We took some pictures with Luca and Diego.



And of course we had to get one with Grandma Carter and the baby boys.

3 comments:

Julia said...

your turkey is too stinkin' cute. :)

Ashley said...

Those two little cousins are so cute together! And the turkey picture is priceless.

Tamra said...

Love the turkey pic. We have friends who put their kid in a frying pan for a shot. Once Graham can sit by himself, I suggest you add that one to the "cook the baby" pictures. SUPER cute. I wish I had thought of that kind of stuff when my babies were little.

Also, Graham looks a lot like Grandma! I'm glad you have the picture to prove it--I always hated it when people said, "Oh, he looks just like Uncle X" and had no proof for it. Everyone always thinks babies look like EVERYone who's related.