Tuesday, December 1, 2009

motorboat

1. Around 3 this morning I was playing with Baby G's legs and started saying "________ go so slow. _________ go so fast! _________ step on the gas!" Only I couldn't remember what ________ was. What goes slow? What goes fast? What steps on the gas?? I knew it was 3 syllables. I thought about it for an hour. Then I went back to sleep. Then I woke up at 6:30 and thought about it again. Then I woke up at 8:30 and thought about it again. At 9:15am I was looking at Baby G and yelled "Motorboat!" What a relief. Sheesh.

2. I had a dream last night that I bought cute colored tights. They were adorable (and looked a lot better in my dream than they will in real life since, of course, my leg were perfect in my dream). I need some colored tights. And skinny legs.
Photo from anthropology.com.


3. I'm watching TV, which I rarely did in the past, but I need something to keep me awake while I feed the babe. And Kelly Ripa happens to be on the station I'm watching (I usually just watch whatever is on when I turn on the TV). She has an amazing body (in case you've never seen her), but holy arms. Is it the shirt or does she always look like a body builder?


4. Pictures of Thanksgiving weekend and video of Baby G coming soon.

5 comments:

amandanbo said...

i love colored tights...but i need skinny legs, too! workin' on it!
and yes, kelly ripa is amazing...her arms are in.cred.ible!!! {glad i'm not the only one amazed by them!}

Deirdre Rockefeller Ramsey said...

Yea her arms always look like that she is my goal since she's short like me

Chris said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carbonneau said...

sorry I posted under Chris' name again!
I heard on TV the other day that "ARMS" are the new "FACE" I don't remember what I was watching...but then they showed a bunch of stars and their amazing arms. I wouldn't say it is the new FACE, but they sure are working them out! (so I want to of course)
You are so good about staying awake w/ the baby at night, Brelee just ends up in my bed, I'm too cold to sit up with her at night! Bad thing now is that she prefers my bed. ;/ you would think I would learn w/ 4.

Tamra said...

Ripa was on the cover of Fitness magazine some years back, when I actually subscribed to the magazine. And some of the readers were super mad cause she's so tiny. And the magazine defended itself for putting her on the cover. Cause Ripa is a work-out-aholic! She's tiny, but she's also amazingly in shape.