Tuesday, December 8, 2009

limiting my time on the computer

I have to cut myself off. I'm sorry. For the next week, I'm limiting myself to a half hour of computer play time a day. I find myself sitting here reading blogs, writing in my blog, looking up things (What do I even look up? How does it suck up all my time?), and who knows what else.

I have a tree to decorate. A living room to clean (I swear I just cleaned it last night). A room to clean. A baby's room to clean. Christmas presents to make. Christmas presents to wrap. Friends to visit. Walks to take. A baby to feed.

None of that gets done when I'm on the computer. No, wait. The baby gets fed even if I'm on the computer.

Christian has permission to slap my hand if I spend more than a half hour a day on the computer. But he has to be nice about slapping my hand. That's all I ask.

1 comment:

Tamra said...

Kudos. I have recently done the same kind of thing. Though I go in waves: days on and days off. There's just so much to do in the "real" world!