1. Trying out various cloth diapers. Some seem to fit. Some don't. We got a good laugh when we found Graham like this after his nap. Thank goodness he hadn't pooped.
2. Not feeling like sleep-deprived new parents. Graham sleeps a ton and we are doing just fine. I feel like I've had the kid forever and everything feels quite natural for us. It helps that he's super mellow and easy.
3. Introducing Graham to his cousins. Luca and Graham are less than 2 months apart!
3. Celebrating Christian's birthday. Happy birthday, Christian!! To celebrate his new life as a father, I got him a skateboard. Every new dad needs a skateboard, right?
4. Visiting the cousins in Loomis. Happy birthday, Sutton! We had so much fun. Ian and Kitty--if you can find Christian a good job, we'll come live by you. :)
5. Having a little cry. I've done so so well since Graham was born. But the other day I broke down and cried. Breastfeeding hurts. 2 boobs x 8 times a day x 18 days = 288 painful latches (okay, the first couple days didn't hurt). Makes me cringe. But I think it's starting to get better...
6. Watching Christian's soccer game. Isn't he a cutie?
In other words, we have been having a lot of fun. And we love that Graham has attracted visits from lots of friends. We love you all and have loved all the visits! Keep 'em coming!
Time for me to go get back in bed...
3 years ago