Wednesday, November 25, 2009

sequoia trail run registration is open!

Okay--Whitney, Maren, Shayla, Rachel, Aubrey, Ashley (Christine, but the other Ashley should be feeling the pressure...), Liz, Kerri (Chicago equivalent), Mary, not Tyler (10k=6.2 miles), and Amy! (Maybe Mom?)

The The Sequoia Trail Run (10k and 20k) I mentioned in a post a while back is now OPEN for registration! I signed up. Shayla signed up. It's your turn. Hurray!

I will hopefully start running again in 2 weeks. Wish me luck!

4 comments:

Ashley C. said...

I signed up for the 10K! Time to start training for those hills...

Julianne said...

I signed up for the 10K too. It's nice to have some extra motivation to run...

whitney said...

sweet! which race did you sign up for?

whitney said...

i meant which distance... i'm a moron.