Sunday, November 1, 2009

halloween!

We had a very calm Halloween. Friday night we went to our church's "Trunk or Treat" and Graham made his debut as a dragon. The outfit was a bit big but cute nonetheless. And, of course, Graham slept the entire time.


Dianna got to meet Graham for the first time!


Christian and I were jellyfish. Can you tell?


Then on Halloween itself, we sat around all day. We watched the Batman movies. I fell in love with Catwoman's yellow chenille couch. I want one like it some day.


And around 9:00pm, we finally got around to carving our pumpkins. Hurray!



5 comments:

Kerri said...

you always come up with the best costumes!!! Jellyfish probably would have never made it on my costumes list, but leave it to Molly to come with something so creative!

amandanbo said...

oh, he looks adorable in his dragon costume!!! love it! so glad you got to carve your pumpkins, they turned out great! isn't halloween the best?!

Holley Williamson said...

Graham is sooo adorable! I just read your birth story. Wow! I'm glad it went well. Love all the baby pics, especially the one with the orange hat. Looks like you had a fun Halloween :)

Dana said...

Those are the best costumes! Wow I can't believe you had time to make costumes and carve pumpkins! Your super woman!

Tamra said...

Love the matching jellyfish costumes. And the pumpkins were cool! We didn't carve any this year, so I loved seeing yours.