Sunday, November 29, 2009

are you my friend?

Is your name on my side bar? If it isn't, then you probably aren't on my Google Reader list either. And that's a shame.

You see, I often find out a friend of mine has a blog, get all excited, check it out, forget to put it on my list and my Google Reader, and then forget it exists entirely. And I often repeat this process again with the same blogs since my memory is oh so good.

So will you let me know if I know you and you're not on my list?

If you don't want to be listed, that's totally fine, too. Just say the word.

Thanks!!

6 comments:

Braden and Cheri said...

you have our old blog, but not my laughingthrumotherhood.blogspot.com The other one will probably never be updated again.

Mary said...

Well,I don't know if you're interested, but maryandchase.blogspot.com

Molly said...

Cheri--Exactly my point. I seemed to have your new blog on my reader, but your old blog listed on the side bar. Oops!

Mary--Thanks! Of course I'm interested!

jena wise said...

you have mine, but it's not private anymore - I tried; it was too annoying.
I love Google reader too - but sometimes I see a post too quickly and have to wait to comment until later so I don't look like a stalker :)

Tamra said...

Mine isn't listed, but you've commented on mine before. ... I asked for it not to be listed on people's blogs, but I've since let up on that restriction. My 2 blogs:
thackering.blogspot.com
randomtamra.blogspot.com

You follow a lot of blogs, Molly!

The Winkelman's said...

Hi Molly... I'm not on there!