Wednesday, October 21, 2009

more stamps...

I've run out of things to do...

And then I remembered that I can carve stamps! I didn't put the most time into designing these, but they gave me something fun to do.





But these are the stamps I'm really proud of. Christian and our friend Josh have a clothing company--Discrepancy Clothing Company (stay tuned--if I haven't had my baby by tomorrow, I'll post all about it). I had a great time making some stamps for him. I think they turned out great!

3 comments:

Jenni said...

It's past tomorrow and you haven't posted about Josh and Christian's clothing company. I hope that means baby is here, or at least almost here!

LKC said...

I'm assuming you've had the baby. Hope all is well and can't wait for an update!

Kerri said...

HOORAY that you got these done! He'll look so dapper when he comes home!