Saturday, October 3, 2009

baby shower

I should really be in bed asleep, but since Christian, Richard, and I are sitting here watching our recorded shows, I figure I'll be productive and post about my baby shower!

Tonight my wonderful friends from church threw me a baby shower! I really am blessed with so many wonderful friends. April, Julie, and Nicole threw me a wonderful shower and Katie was great enough to host it at her house! Yummy food and lots of fun friends. It doesn't get much better than that. I wish I could hang out with them more often.

And the decorations were the cutest things in the world. I'll let you see for yourself.




Thank you so much, ladies!! It was wonderful!

12 comments:

Trinity said...

What a beautiful shower! Thats so nice! Those cupcakes look like the ones you buy at Sprinkles. mmmmmmm i want a cupcake...

Julie Laughlin said...

we had so much fun! thanks for being pregnant. ;)

glad you liked it!

Amy Carter said...

very cute! and yummy.

mj said...

It was a lot of fun. Except for that part where you got me in trouble. And you have LOTS of friends in the ward! Everybody loves Molly. :)

Dyan said...

Molly, I am happy you had such a fun shower. I wish I would have been able to make it! Good luck with the last few weeks before your baby boy arrives.

Ashley C. said...

Those cupcakes look amazing!!

Tamra said...

General comments, not necessarily about this post:
1- you are the cutest pregnant woman ever! Love the weekly belly shots.
2- you don't have to listen to strangers or anyone else about what you "have to do" with your baby. Bleh.
3- I'm so excited for you to have this baby! Every new post to your blog I keep hoping is an announcement!
4- Shoot for Oct. 16th. That's Miciah's birthday.

The Bundys said...

Dang I miss being in Cali....I wish I could of come and joined the party. Congrats!!!

Dr. aafb said...

So sorry I missed your shower. Those cupcakes look awesome! Glad it was great. Did you get you BOB infant car seat adaptor?

Molly said...

The cupcakes were as yummy as they look!

Aubrey--nope...not yet. ;)

thebakerbook said...

Sad to have missed it, but looking forward to lunch on Thursday!

LJ and DC said...

AHHHH!!!! I am totally loving those Molly pop lollypops! How cute are those?! I totally squeeled out loud! How fun and what a great shower!