Wednesday, August 19, 2009

i'd really like to...

I'd really like to have French Toast for lunch today. With melted chocolate chips all over the top. And whipped cream. Strawberries on the side.

I'd really like to take a long nap after my super yummy sugar-filled lunch.

I'd really like to buy a new car. Not a new-to-us car, but a brand new car. Brand spankin' new. One that won't die and then start up again a half hour after it is towed home.

I'd really like to go to Tahoe, but my back can't handle the car ride.

I'd really like to be able to fly. I've flown in dreams and it is wonderful.

But most of all, I'd really like to have French Toast for lunch today.

6 comments:

mj said...

Come on over! I'll make you some for lunch. I have chocolate and everything. No strawberries...but I do have some delicious, home made strawberry jam. :)

Ashley C. said...

I'd really like to not be at work right now :(

Kerri said...

cute post...here's something that is awesome: Banana Bread French Toast...topped with syrup and bananas, powdered sugar if you wanted, but really that's mostly for looks.

Kerri said...

I like my flying dreams, too...cool, though how we can kind of feel that sensation of flying, even though it's just in our subconscience.

mer said...

I'd really like to join you for french toast for lunch :)

Loved this post!

Veeda said...

french toast sound yum!