Thursday, August 13, 2009

belly pictures

I'm on a roll today, huh? Trust me--I am getting a lot done at work. I really am. And I just got out of a 2 1/2 hour meeting, so I need a little mental break.

I know I am in serious trouble for not posting my weekly belly pictures. I have been bad. Very bad. Feel free to slap me on the wrist next time you see me. Speaking of--let's hang out! Call me.

BUT--but, but, but... My lovely friend Julia was out here the other week. And she took pictures of my belly! Julia did an amazing job. Check out the pictures of my belly that she posted on her photography blog (then check out the rest of her photography, too). Thank you, Julia!

3 comments:

Julia said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmwah.

Jeni said...

Julia is amazing, isn't she??!! Your pics look great!

Tamra said...

Aww! Those are so cute. Know how many "look I'm pregnant and cute" pictures I have? None. Cause I was never pregnant and cute at the same time.

Where did you get that rocking white dress?! And the pic of you and Christian rocks.