Thursday, August 13, 2009

baby dreams

My brain can't get things straight. Whenever I dream about our baby, it's a girl. It has never been a boy. And the baby is usually like a year old. And I usually leave it somewhere by accident--for hours or days at a time. I obviously have issues.

But Christian finally had a dream about our baby last night. He said it was a boy. Yay! At least one of us can get it right. And then he proceeded to tell me that the baby was born at 4:27am and weighed 10 pounds, 2 ounces. WHAT?? And that the baby was a chunk, really squirmy, and could practically crawl. And in the dream he thought, "How come our baby isn't tiny and cute and calm like Denise and Scott's new baby?" Too funny.

Please tell me I'm not going to have a 10-pound baby. Please.

[PS--Denise and Scott had their baby last weekend! She is beautiful!!]

5 comments:

Julie Laughlin said...

i had a nearly 10 lb baby. it wasn't pleasant. i will pray for you. ;)

Trinity said...

When I was pregnant with Thomas I used to have dreams that I was having a girl. I think that just means that you will have a girl in your future. (Do I sound like a fortune teller? haha) I also had a dream that my baby was born with a full set of teeth. Pregnancy dreams are strange. And I will also pray that you do not have a 10 pound baby. Can't wait to see you this weekend.

Kristin said...

Molly, you are not going to have a 10 pound 2 ounce baby. :)
(did that help?)

Molly said...

Yes, Kristin. That helped. :)

Julia said...

no 10 pound baby. no 10 pound baby.