1. What trimester are you in now? Oh, you know, the round one.
2. I made lemon tarts with Ashley, Lenessa, and Dana the other night. Took longer than we expected because of the multiple baking and cooling times required. I think we were all exhausted zombies by the end. But the tarts are yummy. Very TART.
3. Can I complain a little? (Ok, Ashley says I complain a lot. It's true.) My back hurts every day now. Sitting in my work chair seems to do a number on my back. And my pelvic bone hurts, too. Not that you want to hear about my pelvic bone, but seriously--who knew a pelvic bone could hurt? I certainly didn't. People should tell you these things.
4. Have you ever tried riding a road bike with a pregnant belly? The belly really gets in the way--that thing doesn't budge. I had to sit up and ride with no hands. Not exactly hard to do when you're riding your bike in the living room and not actually going anywhere.
5. Christian turned in his graduation application today! That is just so exciting. He's planning to graduate in May of next year. 4 classes this semester, 2 next semester. Then he's all done. Expect a party.
6. Just realized today that Richard has been living with us for 2 years now. How time flies! We're so glad we decided to have Richard and Dianna come live with us. It was good for all of us.
7. Don't ever buy a Volkswagen. They are horrid money-sucking devils. Enough said.
8. Our friendly neighborhood squirrel eats twisted puffy cheetos. Who knew?
3 years ago