Tuesday, July 7, 2009

stuff 'n stuff

1. Note to self: Do not look at belly during a meeting. It will move like there's an alien inside, and then you will laugh, and then your boss will look at you kind of funny and keep talking, and then you will have to try really hard not to laugh even louder.

2. Our 4th of July weekend in Lake Tahoe was great! Spending time with my family was fun! Swimming in the lake was absolutely lovely! I got to go on a bike ride! And I only took one picture. Family--can you upload your pictures soon so that I can steal them and write a blog post about our weekend?

3. Richard turned 18! Happy Birthday, Richard! I can't believe he's so old. And do you know what he did for his birthday? He jumped out of a plane! Way to go, Richard! You know I would have joined you if I didn't have a little person growing in me!

4. All I want to do is swim. I swam laps last night. I swam in Lake Tahoe all 3 days I was there. There was a commercial on TV last night that showed the ocean. I want to go get in the ocean. Swim, swim, swim, swim. Why, oh, why does my apartment complex not have a pool? Anybody want to swim with me? It doesn't have to be laps--I'm okay with just hanging out in a pool.

7 comments:

madichan said...

I'll swim with you in the Stanford pool. It's the only one to which I have access.

LJ and DC said...

HAHAHAH! Good thing you're ok with just hanging out in the pool, because that's about all I did last night. Somehow I also managed to increase my heart rate and leave thinking MUST DRINK WATER! So I killed 2 birds with one stone. Hip hip hurray! Good times. Let's do it again.

Julia said...

can we go for a swim while we're in town? maybe eagle park?

Molly said...

Madika--Deal!

Lenessa--I enjoyed every minute--even the sitting aroudn part.

Julia--Yes! Except that I'll be at work much of the time, right? Send me your schedule.

Jenna said...

Hey Molly! You inspired me to take my monthly pictures. So cute and something you will have forever! You look beautiful! I'm so happy for you guys to have a baby!

thebakerbook said...

We are swimming (for my wards Fit club)at Burgess park in Menlo Park on the 14th at 6:30 Pm!! Would love to have you come along!

The Carters said...

um- we have a pool you can use anytime!!!