Tuesday, June 2, 2009

pretty upgrade

Yesterday I treated myself to a manicure and pedicure. I probably get a pedicure once a year (or less) and a manicure once every five years. No joke. I need to go more.

Christian is in Alabama and I'll be joining him on Friday. While he has water-balloon fights at the Derby's house, I'm hanging out by myself in California. So I decided to treat myself to a little pampering. Christian called it a "pretty upgrade." Hilarious!

Here is my pretty upgrade (sorry about the poor quality picture from my phone):


Christian may be hanging out with the Derbys without me, but I've upgraded my pretty with POLKA DOTS ON MY TOES!!

4 comments:

Erica said...

Love it. I love getting pedicures. I highly recommend that you get one a couple weeks before your due date. It's the best ever. And then you won't have gross feet when you go into labor. Because that's important. Hahaha.

Julia said...

Adorable!!!

Kerri said...

Book ME for a pre-labor polka dot pedicure!

Dana said...

Those are so pretty!