To celebrate our 5th anniversary, Christian and I spent the weekend in San Francisco. It was wonderful! I'm afraid we didn't take very many pictures. The city is so familiar to us that we just didn't think to take pictures...
* Two nights at the Galleria Park Hotel. Highly recommended. So cute!
* Perfect weather for the entire weekend.
* Dinner and a Giants' game with Scott and Denise! We love them. Denise is having a little girl in August.
* The Ferry Building Farmer's Market. I stocked up on peaches, apricots, and plums for the weekend. Christian got himself a slab of green onion bread. Yummy!
* Shopping and Thai food in Union Square. The best part about staying in the city was that Christian could walk back to the hotel and take a nap while I shopped at H&M.
* Comparing baby strollers at City Kids on Clement. All this baby stuff is overwhelming.
* Hanging out with Amy, Ivan, and Diego at Chrissy Field before Diego's swimming lessons.
* Dinner at Esperpento on Mission. Jamon serrano, patatas con aioli, calamares, chocolate mousse. Yummmmm. Thanks to Amy and Ivan for the recommendation. (They went there on their first date.)
* The San Francisco Zoo with Amy, Ivan, and Diego. And the crazy grinning goat.
* And I found 2 pairs of maternity jeans. Finally! (I can once again wear jeans. Relief.)
3 years ago