Sunday, May 31, 2009

20 weeks

This weekend marks the halfway point in my pregnancy. It's going pretty fast now. And the baby is trying to kicking the edge of the laptop as I type this, so perhaps that's his way of saying hi to all of you.

I took some pictures tonight. They weren't supposed to be this dark and grainy, but I like the way they turned out.



I've been taking photos since about 13 weeks, so one of these days I'll do a post with my progression pictures and keep updating the same post throughout the rest of the pregnancy so all the pictures are in one place.

9 comments:

Emmett said...

I like the pics. Well taken. Pictures tell a lot. I live in Las Vegas. I go to Cally on occassion. I would love to get into trail running more.

Ryan said...

I love the pictures - but I especially love the painted tree on the wall behind you.

Molly said...

Why, thank you. I did it myself.

Julia said...

The noise and directional light in these photos are so cool!!! You are beautiful. :)

Um, so I'm going to be in town 7/30 - 8/2 to shoot a wedding. Should we do a for reals maternity shoot??! :)

LJ and DC said...

hip hip hurray for baby time!

Matt, Ella, and Jane said...

I can't wait to see that belly really start jutting out! You look great of course!

Ashley C. said...

Aw, you look so cute with your pregnant belly! I like the dark graininess...very artsy.

Bonnie said...

Dang girl you look so good!Don't you love the little extra "up top" too? I was never brave enough to take any pics like that... maybe next time! These shots are awesome!

Ashley C. said...

Did I ever tell your about a birth announcement my photography teacher got from one of her artist friends? The woman took pictures of herself repeatedly throughout the pregnancy standing in the same exact spot in the same position and then took all the pictures and made them into a flip book so when you flipped through you saw her belly grow and grow. The last picture was her holding the baby. It was so cool.