Little Baby Aufdermauer: due to arrive October 17th(ish)
Yes, folks, it's true! I'm on the baby bandwagon. Watch out, Angelina and J-Lo (and half the girls I know)--there's gonna be a new baby mama in town.
1. How far along are you? 16 weeks (translates to one week short of 4 months) and counting.
2. Is Christian excited? Are you kidding me? That guy has been wanting a baby forever!
3. Planned or surprise? Definitely planned.
4. Have you been sick? I have been very lucky. I only had constant nausea for about 3 weeks. After that it was off and on and now it's practically never.
5. Did you have any cravings or food aversions? Not specifically, unless you count craving anything that sounded good and avoiding anything that sounded bad. I couldn't bring my own lunches to work, because I could never predict what would actually sound edible by the time lunchtime rolled around. I lived off corn dogs for the first week of nausea. Very nutritious.
6. Are you showing yet? It depends--Am I bloated? :) But really, yes, I'm just starting to show.
7. Have you had an ultrasound? I've had four! We got to see the little bugger jumping up and down and turning over. Likes to hold its hands up in front of its face. (Stay tuned, because tomorrow I will post the best ultrasound picture ever.)
8. Are you going to find out what you're having? You bet! My appointment is a week from today!!
9. Do you feel like you're having a girl or a boy? Yes--I think it's one or the other. Seriously, I have no idea. Secretly hoping girl, but don't tell anyone. :) Although I'll be just as excited for a boy.
10. Have you felt the baby move yet? Nope. I sit still a lot hoping I'll be able to, but that's a big fat no. Soon enough!
11. Are you still running? You bet! Sloooowly, but surely. The joints and ligaments in my hips are getting pretty achy, so I think I have to lay off of the longer distances soon.
12. Are you nervous? Yes and no. I'm just excited!
Did I miss any questions?