Wednesday, March 4, 2009

updating my blog

Julie said it has been too long since I've updated my blog. Julie--this one's for you, baby.

Hmmm. What to talk about? Well we went snowboarding this past weekend. It was nice and relaxing. I'll post about it when I have time to upload the pictures. Christian rode a box. Richard kind of did. Did Scott? I can't remember And DC, well, broke his boob on one. (By the way--skiers look so proper when they jump! So graceful. Graceful DC.) More to come on that subject.

Do you ever wonder if coworkers can tell when you're incredibly annoyed with them? I hope not, because I'm not very good at hiding my emotions. I may not be rolling my eyes, but it's probably written all over my face. That is, if I'm even looking at them. Have you ever noticed that no matter how much you look at your computer and NOT at the person standing at your cubicle, some people just don't get the hint that you're not interested in chatting? I can write about this here, because I'm positive the person (people?) I'm writing about has (have) never been on this blog and will never find this blog. If you have found me on this blog, I'm not writing about you--seriously.

Is it a bad sign when you have clean laundry all over the floor of your bedroom and you are so used to it being there that you just walk all over it? Because I'm pretty sure that's a bad sign. A bad sign of what? Maybe laziness. Maybe being too busy. Maybe that I am a bad spouse and just think Christian will fold it all if it sits there long enough? Anybody want to come fold all our laundry? I'll make you cookies. Or maybe I'll just buy you cookies.

Yep. That's about how riveting my life is right now. Ok, OFF TO MY ESL CLASS!!

4 comments:

Julie and Lenny said...

thanks molly! :)

Kristen said...

Love you and your blog! I'm excited to see your snowboarding pictures and to hear more about it (especially the broken boob).

Ashley C. said...

I think some people just can't tell. like my coworker always stands too close when he talks to me and I'm constantly moving back, but he keeps moving closer! Drives me crazy, and i think I'm being pretty obvious that it's too close.

Tamra said...

I'd fold your laundry! Laundry is one of my favorite chores. So monotonous. I get good thinking done.

But I'm a little far away for a quick stop over. Sorry.

I love your blog, by the way. I think you're hilarious.