Friday, March 13, 2009

molly-mundo

I have temporarily changed the name of my blog. One of my friends commented that the Molly's World title always left her singing Elmo's World in her head. While I love Sesame Street, I really can't stand Elmo. He is the only one who bugs me. So I'd rather not subject my readers to thoughts of Elmo songs.

Molly-Mundo is a temporary substitution until I can think of something more interesting. For now it makes me think of "Telemundo!" which is of course better than Elmo...

3 comments:

AMY and ARTHUR said...

Hey Molly (& Christian). I found you through the Cleverly's blog. I've added you to ours and hope you don't mind. Hope all is well!!

Kerri said...

You know, a snazzy announcer voice that would normally accompany "Telemundo" (at least in my head) is not a bad add-on to your blog...do they have a gadget for that?

Acutally, it made me think of the "Mondo-Mondo" theme song...do you remember that drink back in Jr High days in a plastic bottle with a random twist of top..."juice" that was always Neon colored...hmmm..oh well, google it, but that's what it made me think of.

madichan said...

It appears that your blog title can't seem to escape cheerfully catchy songs!