Wednesday, March 25, 2009

back in the saddle?

I'm in a running slump. My last race was at the beginning of December (I accompanied Lindsey and Kathy for the last half of their marathon). I know 3 months without a race really isn't that long. But it has also meant 3 months without consistent running.

Why? I firmly believe I haven't been running because I haven't had any races pressuring me to run. If I have a race, I will train for it. Maybe not as hard as I should, but I will train.

So I did it. I signed up for another race.


See Jane Run Half Marathon----HERE I COME!!

5 comments:

Ashley C. said...

You motivated me. I just signed up too!!! Now I absolutely have to start running!

Ryan said...

Oh good. I haven't ran in about a month or two, and was planning on running the Salt Lake City Half Marathon until I realized I'M OUT OF SHAPE.

So I know I 'should' encourage you to run... but instead I'm going to dwell in the fact that misery loves company.

whitney said...

yay! i'll be there too. :)

The Carters said...

Tempting.....

Morgan said...

i am trying to talk my husband into sending me to visit my sister whitney for the weekend, so i can run this... hopefully i'll be convincing enough! :)