Wednesday, February 11, 2009

another picture tag

Tagged by the lovely Brooklyn!

Rules:
1. go to the document/ my pictures site on your computer
2. go to your sixth file
3. go to your sixth picture
4. blog about it
5. tag 6 people



Christian took this on his phone back in October 2006. You know, back when I had long blond hair. We were babysitting for the Wheatleys and we were at a Pinewood, um, carnival? Halloween Party? Yeah. Halloween party--haunted house and everything. I'm pretty sure Christian, Maddie, Lauren and I all had lollipops that turned our mouths blue. So of course Christian had to take a picture. And this picture was the wallpaper on his phone up until last week when he switched over to his new phone.

Do I really have to tag people? Ok--Veronica, Kerri, Lenessa, Kaylynn, Tyler, and Dianna. (And anyone else who feels like doing it.)

10 o'clock! Bedtime! Woohoo! I'm outta here.

6 comments:

madichan said...

WHY do I have an almost identical picture of you from Halloween 2007 from our office party?

brooklyn said...

cute!

you looked so different back then! amazing what a difference hair makes.

Molly said...

Madika - I guess when I have a blue tongue, I just can't help but show off. I could use one of those cupcakes right now.

Christian said...

The blue came from the snowcones. You didn't have as much 'flavor' and therefore lack the deep tone.

Kerri said...

Just read the tag, so will do :)

I'm impressed that the 6th file took you all the way back to 2006!! I wonder what mine will produce! Something semi-exciting, I hope.

Kerri said...

OK...I'm laughing right out loud right now, because when I went to check, I realize I have to eat my words for taking you back to 2006--mine ends up being a scanned picture from when I was 6(?) Yep, back to the mid 80s...How ironic!