Monday, December 15, 2008

we love kitty

Kitty is the best ever. We love Kitty. She is the coolest person we know. Everyone should want to be like Kitty. The paparazzi doesn't know what it's missing. (Have I gotten your attention yet, Kitty?)

But this week we love Kitty even more than usual.

For this:


And this:


And this:


And this:


And this:


And this:


I'm still amazed the lady at will-call finally gave in and gave me the tickets. Yes, Ronnie put us on "the list" (ok, maybe he didn't technically put us on the list). Yes, my name really is Kitty Carter (kind of). Yes, I accidentally left my ID at home (or purposefully in the car). I guess I finally looked like I was going to cry (I wasn't really) so she told me that if the real Kitty Carter comes and wants her tickets, that I was a dead girl. Or something to that extent. But I wasn't worried. I knew the real Kitty Carter wasn't coming for the tickets.

The only thing that would have made the night better is if Kitty and Ian had been able to come, too. I think they are kicking themselves for letting us go. But Christian is a die-hard fan and probably would have bugged them about getting tickets for the rest of their lives.

So Kitty and Ian (and The Killers) -- we owe you guys big time.

And as The Killers closed their concert singing "When You Were Young," I thought to myself, "This is like playing Rock Band at Jenni's house. Only better."

8 comments:

Christian said...

The show was awesome and Kitty is the best.

The Carters said...

Thank you for the over zealous butt kissing. Unnecessary, but nice (although i don't think it counts on the heels of an awesome hook-up). The worst part . . . where are all your pictures at the after party?! you were definitely not thinking about your blog at that point. Glad you guys had fun- we missed out!
Love you
-Kitty

The Carters said...

WTC (crap)... I get no credit?
-Ian

Julia said...

sounds like so much fun molly. i like kitty too. :) i had a good time hanging out at her house once. they are soooo fun.

Molly said...

Ian, you get credit for the fact that we were there instead of you. But I'm pretty sure Kitty is the one who knows Ronnie and got us tickets. :)

Ashley said...

Kitty knows all the tricks! Looks like so much fun! I'm going to just start saying I'm Kitty Carter at willcall for everything. I think there's a 50-50 chance I'd get in.

Holley said...

ooooooooo how fun! I'm jealous.

Tamra said...

Cool! I like the Killers. ... I've never been to a concert of any kind. No, that's not true. I've been to a John Schmidt "concert" and a Michael McClain "concert". Those don't really count, though.